With the introduction of printers in this world, many things have changed in the business world for the better. We all are aware of its benefits and are touched by them in some way or the other in our daily lives.
However the printers also have advanced in another new dimension with the change in technology and have taken printing to another imaginary level. With the introduction of 3 D printing one can now just imagine a product, get it in a digital form and then take it out as a physical object in 3 dimensions. This is probably one of the most modern and creative innovations of the 21st Century. It looks more like a miracle!
You will see that each day a new 3D Printing model gets introduced into the market. So, we will here take into account a few 3D printing devices available for you to choose from. We will also list out the best 3D Printer of 2016. There are three of the top printers on this link: http://3dprintingsupremacy.com/. You can also see a detailed comparison amongst these products. Hopefully it will help you in making your choice.
If you are going to be a first time user, then we recommend you to take a look at the XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Printer which was rated one of the best of 2016-17.
XYZ printing da Vinci 1.0 Printer is perfect for you as it is a low budget and a plug and play 3D printer. You do not need much help in installing this printer or even with its calibration. Having a large print area, a full cartridge of filament and a good navigation screen, this printer will surely fit in to your work requirements very well.
This 3D printer is uniquely larger than other printers of the same price range.
This 3D printer must be connected with computer via a USB cable all through the printing process.
It can print up to nearly 8 x 8 x 8 inches in size. However, since the printer is much larger than 8 x 8 x 8 inches, the maximum print size seems a bit small for such a large machine.
But besides this minor concern, the XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 printer has one of the largest print capacities in this price. The print results of this printer are above average. It also has a good warranty period.
When you are buying a printer one of the important factors to also keep in mind is its filament. Let us understand what types of filaments are available.
There are two most common filaments.
1. PLA (Polylactic Acid) is one of the two most common materials used for 3D printing.
· Many 3D printers use this type of filament as it is eco-friendly, odour-less and low-warp.
· Since it is made by corn-starch, it is also used in food plastic containers like candy wrappers, and also in biodegradable medical implants like sutures. · You can get PLA in many colors and sizes (1.75mm and 3mm). It also needs less energy to produce comparing to petroleum based plastics.
2. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a stronger filament than PLA.
* It can withstand higher temperatures and make more durable objects.
* It is recommended to use a heated printing surface when printing with ABS. This filament is made of plastic and so it will contract when cooled leading to warped parts. * ABS filament is available in both 1.75mm and 3mm diameter sizes. ABS can be processed later with acetone to provide a glossy finish.